Setup & installation
Once installed, the teamserver and client are started with
- 1.To configure the team server's starting address (where clients will connect), edit the
"applicationUrl": "https://127.0.0.1:5000"to the desired location and port.
- 2.start the teamserver with
dotnet runfrom its top-level folder
Teamserver startup ss
By default, the teamserver allows any IP to try and connect to it. It is advised to limit this to a known good IP range. Edit: Appsettings.json in the teamserver folder, changing
"Whitelist":"10.10.1.0/24"for example, only allowing that subnet to make requests to the teamserver.
by default, the TeamServer JWT Signing Key is hard coded. It is also in the Appsettings.json file. Edit this value to help protect your JWTs.
- 1.When starting the client to set the target teamserver location, include it in the command line
dotnet run https://127.0.0.1:5000for example
- 3.Log in with the HardHat_Admin user
- 4.Navigate to the settings page & create a new user if successful, a message should appear, then you may log in with that account to access the full client